Hello! English Club helps you get better at English. If you come to the meetings often, you will get better at speaking and listening. The meetings are fun, casual and friendly. Tell your friends about Hello! English Club. You must be 14 or older to go to the meetings.
Questions and Answers
- Who is the leader? – Sean Laurence is the leader.
- Where and when do you meet? – It’s in Vinh at LAK Coffee. We usually meet Thursday nights at 8 PM. You should check the FB group or Zalo group. I always post there about the meetings.
- Can anyone come to the meetings? – Anyone 14 or older can come.
- Is it free? – Yes, it is.
- How do I register/sign-up for a meeting? – You don’t have to do that. You don’t have to ask for permission to come to a meeting.
- I’m bad at English and I’m shy. Should I come to a meeting? – You should come. We will help you. You will become more confident if you go to meetings often.
- Are there other English clubs in Vinh? – Yes, there are. You can find a list of them here.
- Where are the handouts for the meetings? – Here are the handouts from 2016 to 2020.
- When did Hello! English Club start? – It started in March, 2016 by Sean Laurence.
- Has Hello! English Club ever been on TV or in the newspaper? – Yes, it has. You can see the videos and newspaper articles here.